Zoltan

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thank you for all your kind words.

To TheBolian no we have not had the collection yet as it does not end till the 2nd october to that end i would like to carry out ZOLTANS wish and donate it to the T.C.T.U TEENAGE CANCER TRUST UNIT who helped him so much in the last 2 years.

Will have to talk to gilly on that one.

To Jake 2.0 yes you and anyone else who wishes to come are more than welcome i will post where and when late when i have sorted out the details

My self and ice addict are hoping to came to RR on saturday.

Thank you from my heart zoltans dad and his mum

Godfather
Godfather
Very sad news indeed. I only hope that the sympathy and generosity of the OcUK forum members helped ease his pain a little. May he rest in peace.

Man of Honour
Zoltan's dad, whenever you're ready to talk about the collection it will be here for you and I'll do all I can to help. There's no rush, I'll hold it in trust until that time.

Know that our thoughts and our best wishes are with you in your time of grief. Darren had a lot of respect, all of it fully deserved, and I know he'll be remembered for a long, long time by the members of this forum. His bravery and appetite for life was truly an inspiration to all of us.

RIP Darren, you will be remembered.

Soldato
Rest in Peace, Darren.

It's a terrible shame that he never got to make use of the collection from us all, but at the very least, he knew very well that so many people, almost strangers, cared, and wanted to do something for him. That must mean something.

He was an inspiration, I hope you're very proud of your son.

Back
Top Bottom