• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac 1070 amp edition replacement heatsink advice.

Associate
Hello all,

Looking at getting this to replace the heatsink on my Zotac 1070 amp edition;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raijintek-morpheus-ii-core-black-heatpipe-vga-cooler-hs-028-rt.html

It does not specifically list my gpu as being compatible. Has anyone else replaced the heatsink on this GPU with this heatsink?

If not, what would you recommend?
Would like to get a bit more life out of my gpu and prevent thermal throttling a bit more for a bit of an OC on it. As I'm not interested in the current gen of GPU's as a replacement.

Thanks folks.

EDIT: Also if you have any advice for someone taking their one and only GPU apart for the first time, I'd appreciate it.

Associate
OP
:(
Have a really neat idea in my head about it as well, get a custom black backplate with my handle smashbrown written on it in white XD XD
For a nice stealth appearance to match the rest of my build.

Soldato
The morpheus II cooler is a beast, and although the website doesn't mention 1070 compatibility, it will fit the reference card, and mine now runs cool and quiet. :):):) OCUK currently have it on offer with fans cheaper than just the cooler itself.

But then there's the warranty issue.

Associate
OP
The morpheus II cooler is a beast, and although the website doesn't mention 1070 compatibility, it will fit the reference card, and mine now runs cool and quiet. :):):) OCUK currently have it on offer with fans cheaper than just the cooler itself.

But then there's the warranty issue.

Do you know of anywhere that sells matte black back plates for the 1070 as well?

Back
Top Bottom