ZX Vega+

Soldato
A retrogaming guy on youtube made some comments about the situation in a video he did and immediately that video got a massive amount of downvotes. They were traced back to some bot network.

It's very sad when a company thinks it can bully people.

I hear they aren't allowed to use the ZX part in the name now. Apparently Sky own the copyright.

Soldato
I feel for anyone that backed this turd. There is a good review here -

Its a shame as this could have been decent.

Just took delivery, it’s smaller that I expected. The build quality isn’t bad but looks nothing like to the original concept :)

EDIT - when I say build quality isn’t bad I have since had a change of heart. Games are virtually impossible to play due to the poor buttons, at least mine hasn’t got any scratches.

Last edited:
Soldato
I must have been sent mine in the original box, at least the sender wrapped it well. Black paper that doesn’t cover the unit so it must have bounced around in the post.

Hearing reports that two units wont boot anymore after being left to charge overnight.

Associate
Good god what a bunch of epic 'tards this lot are, very late releasing what is essentially a crap emulator in a plastic case and then buying a downvote hit on someone who calls them out on it.

Sadder than a box of dead puppies.

Soldato
Sky are pulling the trademarks that they've given to these guys for use with Vegas (aquired by Sky when they pirchased Amstrad)- hopefully this will all be over soon, huge potential wasted, this could have been so great

Back
Top Bottom