+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Destroyer nForce 780a SLi (Socket AM2/AM2+) PCI-Express DDR2 MotherboardIntroducing the Foxconn 'Destroyer'. The latest AMD technologies tuned and bred into a game-killing machine, seek and destroy your gaming opposition with a DESTROYER-based system at your fingertips. Supporting AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors with HT3.0 technology, the DESTROYER motherboard is based on the NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI chipset, and supports 4-way graphics and 3-way SLI thanks to 4* PCIe x16 Gen2.0 graphics slots. With GeForce Boost technology, the onboard graphics core works with installed graphics cards to further improve graphics performance, whilst HybridPower improves energy efficiency by disabling VGA cards when running non-intensive applications. Equipped with the Quantum BIOS, DESTROYER offers excellent overclocking potential and includes handy enthusiast features such as Quantum Flow (for improved air-flow around the graphics cards) and the Quantum Lap motherboard tray for easier access to the motherboard when on the testing bench. The onboard 7.1 channel HD audio with Low ESR capacitors offers excellent audio fidelity, even at high ranges, whilst Dual Gigabit LAN and a wide range of connectivity options ensure that DESTROYER can support a wide range of configurations and storage technologies.
- CPU Supports Phenom FX, Phenom socket AM2+ processors. Supports Athlon 64FX,
Athlon 64x2, Athlon 64, Sempron Socket AM2 processors
- Chipset NVIDIA® nForce 780a SLI
- H/T HyperTransport™ 3.0
- Memory Dual DDR2 1066(oc)/800/667/533MHz, 4* DIMMs, 16GB Max.
- Storage 6* SATAII, RAID, 2* eSATA, 12* USB 2.0, 2* IEEE1394a, 1* ATA 133
- Slot 4* PCIe x16 Gen2.0 with 3-way SLI™ support (2* x16, 1* x16 bandwidth)
- Supports 4* graphics cards (4* x8), 1* PCIe, 1* PCI
- Network Dual Gigabit LAN
- Audio 7.1 channel HD Audio with Low ESR capacitors