+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H67A-S Intel H67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Micro-ATX Motherboard - (Sandybridge)The H67MP-V allows you to build powerful PCs on a budget. Supporting 2 channel 4 DIMMs DDR3 memory up to 16GB at 2200MHz. It is the best home theatre motherboard with DVI and VGA integrated.Gigabit LAN and 6-channel HD audio arealso included on this Microsoft Vista™ certified and Windows 7 ready motherboard.
- Processor: Intel® Sandybridge processors, Socket LGA1155
- Chipset: Intel® H67
- Memory: Dual channel DDR3 1333/1066 x 4 DIMMs, Max. 16GB
- VGA: Integrated Intel® GMA HD graphics engine
- Expansion Slots: 1x PCIe2.0 x16, 2x PCIe x1,3x PCI
- Serial ATA(SATA)/RAID: 3x SATAII + 2x SATAII + 1x eSATA w / RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Audio: 7.1 channel HDA
- LAN: Gigabit Lan
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DVI port, 1 x S/PDIF out Optical port 1 x eSATAII port, 1 x Audio jack supports 6 jacks,1 x RJ45 LAN port, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Support CD: Drivers, Adobe Reader, SuperUtilities, Norton Internet Security
- Form Factor: ATX (12.0" x 8.8")
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS