+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H67S Intel H67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Mini ITX Motherboard - (Sandybridge)Nano size with massive power. The Foxconn H67S is based of the Intel H67 chipset featuring SATA 6GB/s, Intel ethernet and Intel Intergrated graphics. With such a small form factor the Foxconn H67S is perfect for any home theatre system or LAN gaming machine.
- Processor: Intel® Sandybridge processors, Socket LGA1155
- Chipset: Intel® H67
- Memory: Dual channel DDR3 1333/1066 x 4 DIMMs, Max. 16GB
- VGA on Die: Integrated Intel® GMA HD graphics engine
- Expansion Slots: 1x PCIe2.0 x16
- Serial ATA(SATA)/RAID: 1x SATAII + 2x SATAIII + 1xeSATAII
- Audio: 7.1 channel HDA
- LAN: Gigabit Lan
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x DVI port, 1 x eSATAII port
1 x Audio jack supports 6 jacks, 1 x RJ45 LAN port, 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- BIOS Features: 64Mb flash EEPROM w/ LAN boot PnP, ACPI, WfM, DMI
- Support CD: Drivers, Adobe Reader, SuperUtilities, Norton Internet Security
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX (6.75 inch x 6.75 inch)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS