"Arc Midi Tower Case - Black"This new Arc Series Midi Tower format offers plenty of cooling options, up to 8 fans of various sizes can be installed. Unique for its small size, it also offers room to mount a thick, dual 120mm radiator in the top panel.
Elegant top and front panels are both easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which enables support for even the longest graphic cards.
Tangled cables are a thing of the past as the Arc Series offers an innovative, convenient, and great looking way to hide them away. The motherboard mounting plate has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables to a compartment behind the motherboard, which has more than ample storage space.
- 8x 3.5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5.25 inch bays, with 1x 5.25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and Audio I/O
- No PSU included (removable filter below PSU)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and ATX
- 1 front mounted Fractal Design 140mm fan @ 1000rpm included
- 1 rear mounted Fractal Design 140mm fan @ 1000rpm included
- 1 top mounted Fractal Design 140mm fan @ 1000rpm included
- 7+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 290mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 470mm without removable HDD-Bay
- Supports CPU coolers with height of 180mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location
- When not using the bottom 120/140mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 270mm
- Case size (WxHxD): 230x460x515mm with front and top bezel in place
More links for "Arc Midi Tower Case - Black"
Elegant - Functional - Minimalistic
Fractal Design was founded in 1985 (originally Fractal Software) and now specialises is elegant and practical cases. Famous for its sleek ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX cases which are refined each year through community feedback and suggestions, Fractal Design are able to provide a range of chassis which can appeal to every kind of system user. Fractal Design also offer a generous choice of power supplies, fans, and all-in-one liquid coolers.