+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Define 7 Mid-Tower Case - Black & White
The All New Fractal Design - Define 7 Series
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use. The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
- Dual-layout interior
- Support for E-ATX Motherboards
- Support for radiators up to 360mm in front, 420mm up top, or 280mm in the base
- Storage Layout supports up to 14 HDDs along with 4 dedicated SSD mounts and one ODD bay (6 HDD/SSD + 2 SSD brackets + 1 multi-bracket included)
- 5.25” Optical Drive Bay
- Industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Anodized aluminum front panel
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 120/140mm fan mounts
- Two vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC-25 PCIe riser, available separately
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage
- Integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
Define 7’s roomy internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to and including E-ATX.
Flexible Duel-Layout Design
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts. (6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 multi-brackets included)
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
Open & Interchangeable
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance. Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions.
Elegant New Front Design
Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
Versatile New Multi-Brackets
The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- 3.5"/2.5" drive mounts - 6 x included, 14 x positions total
- Dedicated 2.5" drive mounts - 2 x trays included, 4 x positions total
- 5.25” drive mounts - 1
- Expansion slots - 7 + 2
- Motherboard compatibility - E-ATX (max 285mm) / ATX / mATX / mITX
- Power supply form factor - ATX
- I/O Panel - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
- Reset button
- Total fan mounts - 9 x 120/140mm
- Front fan support - 3 x 120/140mm (2 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
- Top fan support - 3 x 120/140mm
- Rear fan support - 1 x 120/140mm (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
- Bottom fan support - 2 x 120/140mm
- Dust filters - Top, 2 x front, full length bottom
- Front radiator support - Up to 360/280mm
- Top radiator support - Up to 360/420mm
- Rear radiator support - 120mm
- Bottom radiator support - Up to 240/280mm
- PSU max length - 250mm (with HDD cage installed)
- GPU max length - Storage layout: 315mm / Open layout: 491mm (467mm w/ front fan)
- CPU cooler max height - 185mm
- Cable routing space - 30mm
- Cable routing grommets - Yes
- Fixed velcro straps - Yes
- Tool-less push-to-lock - Side panels & top
- Captive thumbscrews - HDD brackets, SSD brackets & PSU bracket
- Left side panel - Industrial sound-damped steel
- Right side panel - Industrial sound-damped steel
- Case dimensions (LxWxH) - 547 x 240 x 475mm
- Gross weight - 15.98kg
- Define 7
- Accessory box
- User manual
- Ventilated top panel
- 4 x HDD/SSD trays