+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Define R2 Midi Tower Case - Black PearlThe long awaited Define R2 case is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense bitumen material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of eight(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts.
PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
Are you one of those users always ending up with a case full of tangled cables? No more. The Define R2 offers a convenient and good looking way of hiding them away. The motherboard has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables behind the motherboard.
- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVent™ design - removable vents!
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing bitumen
- Motherboard try cut-out, allows easy access to rear of motherboard
- Eight white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
- Can accommodate up to 7 120/140mm fans, two supplied
- PCI fan controller for 3 fans included
- Easily removable front fan filters with clip-on holders for 120mm fans