+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Prisma SL-14 140mm Fan - WhiteThe Fractal Design Prisma SL-14 is a 140-millimeter fan with single-color LED lighting. It provides a whitening speed of 1000 rpm at 19.4 dB (A), a displacement of 63.33 CFM and a static pressure of 1.07 mm H2O.
The features of the Fractal Design Prisma SL-14 fan at a glance:
- 140-millimeter fan with monochrome illumination in white
- Durable plain bearing for high performance, quiet operation and long durability
- Optimized fan blades deliver the perfect balance between contact pressure and airflow
- Integrated vibration dampers made of rubber
- Maximum speed of 1000rpm and 3-pin connection
Prisma SL-14: Powerful 140mm fan
The Prisma SL-14 is a 140 millimeter fan that is equally well suited for mounting on enclosures, processor coolers and radiators. The fan operates at a maximum speed of 1000 rpm, achieving a flow rate of 63.33 CFM and a static pressure of 1.07 mm H2O .
The friction bearing , which minimizes frictional noise, and the rubber decouplers in the fan frame ensure whisper-quiet operation, even at low revs. Under full load, the Prisma SL-14 produces a maximum noise level of 19.4 decibels .
Black and white fan with white LEDs
The Fractal Design Prisma SL-14 is equipped with a single-color LED lighting. The manufacturer has integrated six light-emitting diodes in the center of the fan, which cast a light through the milky-white, semipermeable impeller and hit a white plastic ring in the frame.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 168 g
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Colour: black (frame, decoupler), white (fan blades, outer ring)
- Volume: max. 19.4 dB (A)
- Speed: 1000 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 63.33 CFM
- Static pressure: 1.07 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12V
- Starting voltage: 7V
- Connection: 3-pin
- Lighting: single-color LEDs (white)
- 1x Fractal Design Prisma SL-14
- 4x screws for case mounting