+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Venturi HP-12 PWM White Case Fan - 120 mmThe Fractal Design Venturi HF-12 PWM is a fan in 120 mm format, which produces an excellent airflow and convinces with a high build quality . The fan with its elegant appearance not only contributes to a visual enhancement of the system, but also helps to keep the system cool and quiet with its aerodynamic design .
The features of the Fractal Design Venturi HF-12 PWM fan at a glance:
- Elegant black and white fan in aerodynamic 120 mm format
- High-quality FDB plain bearing for a long service life
- Speed from 400 to 1,800 rpm at max. 31.7 dB (A)
- 61 CFM air flow & 2.2 mm H2O air pressure
Powerful & quiet 4-pin fan from Fractal Design
The Venturi HF-12 PWM with an edge length of 120 mm and a depth of 25 mm rotates at a speed of about 1,800 revolutions per minute . With its aerodynamic rotor blades, it generates a high airflow of 61 CFM and generates an equally strong static air pressure of 2.2 mm H2O . Despite these impressive values, it is whisper quiet at just 31.7 dB (A) .
Connected to the motherboard is the black fan via a 4-pin connector . The control of the rotational speed is thus, if the motherboard supports this, by PWM. The voltage range is between 6 and 12 volts, At the lowest speed of 400 revolutions, the Venturi HF-12 PWM already creates a high static pressure of 0.45 mm H2O and an air flow rate of 26.2 m³ / h. The high-quality hydrodynamic plain bearing guarantees a service life of 150,000 hours regardless of the speed .
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Mounting hole spacing: 105 x 105 mm
- Weight: approx. 179 g
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: black (frame), white (rotor)
- Connection: 4-pin
- Speed: from 400 to 1,800 rpm
- Volume: 31.7 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 61 CFM
- Static pressure: max. 2.3 mm H2O
- Voltage: 6 - 12 V.
- 4x standard fan screws
- 1x low-speed adapter