DataTank Gateway WLAN 1TB Wireless LAN/Gigabit Ethernet NAS Hard Drive (28662)
- The DataTank Gateway WLAN offers an easy and fast way to add 2TB of network storage and lets you share any USB printer across the network. The DataTank can also act as a wireless 54Mbps router.
Product information: DataTank Gateway WLAN 1TB Wireless LAN/Gigabit Ethernet NAS Hard Drive (28662)The DataTank Gateway WLAN from Freecom offers an easy and fast way to add network storage in the office or home environment. Quick and simple installation allows you to instantly store and share music, videos, images and other files via your web browser. Using the integrated router you can share the Gateway in seconds. With the 2 extra USB 2.0 Host ports you can use your standard USB printer as a Network printer and also add extra hard drives or other storage devices to increase the network storage capacity quickly. Thanks to the router function sharing internet is as easy as can be: just plug your DSL modem into the WAN port and have instant access to internet from every computer in your network. Simple setup and endless possibilities make the Gateway the perfect solution for your home and small office. The DataTank Gateway WLAN replaces many other devices and is designed to setup easily without network administrator knowledge.
- Network Attached Storage; add 1TB storage capacity to your network in seconds
- Dual disk; configurable as RAID 0 (fast) or RAID 1 (safe)
- Gigabit Ethernet; for high speed network connection
- WLAN connection; for wireless access to the DataTank Gateway
- File server; fast central data location for all your PCs or network
- Backup server; automatic backups for securing all your data
- Web server; get your files online and control them yourself fast and easy
- FTP server; access your secured data from all over the internet
- Network router; connect your PCs and notebooks simultaneously to internet
- USB server; add additional USB hard drives and USB sticks to your network
- USB print server; add your USB printer and create a network printer
- AV media server; central location for all your audio and video files
- Firewall; keeps personal data in and hackers out