"Ripjaw 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C9 2000MHz Dual Channel Kit (F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH)"The F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH is a 4096MByte matched pair of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs built using G.Skill's latest high performance heat sink. This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in popular DDR3 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed.
- Each module pair is tested together at 2000MHz
- Tested and packaged in pairs
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-27 values at 2000MHz
- 4096 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- 1.65 Volt Tested
- Using DHX technology providing maximum cooling
- 100% tested at 2000MHz in high performance DDR3 motherboards
More links for "Ripjaw 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C9 2000MHz Dual Channel Kit (F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH)"
G.Skill's mission is to provide superior memory products to any other brands in both performance and quality. Its memory products continually break world records in overclocking and are used throughout the gaming and enthusiast sector in millions of systems. G.Skill has recently expanded into PCIe-based SSD technologies and gaming peripherals, instilling its ever-important quality and performance factors into these products as well. However, G.Skill's prime focus remains true to the memory products sector.