+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce 9800 GX2 1024MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - RetailBeautifully designed and engineered for extreme power, the Gainward NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GX2 1GB graphics card is The Console Within - a complete, high definition entertainment and gaming solution for the PC. With NVIDIA HybridPower™ technology and two on-board GPU's, the Gainward NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GX2 is bar-none the fastest graphics card available and up to 50% faster than GeForce® 8800 Ultra. When paired with an additional Gainward NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GX2-based graphics card and an NVIDIA nForce® 7 Series motherboard, this Quad NVIDIA SLI® technology solution creates the most awe-inspiring, screaming fast gaming platform to date. Be blown away by scorching frame rates, true-to-life extreme HD gaming, a picture-perfect HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc® movies with ultra-smooth playback.
- GeForce 9800 GX2 core running at 600MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1500MHz
- 1024MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2000MHz
- 512-Bit Memory Interface
- 256 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 76.8 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 128GB/s
- Up to 50% faster than GeForceR 8800 Ultra
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMIR Out
- HDCP Capable, HDMIR Capable
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- 1yr Warranty with OcUK/Gainward
Note: This card is 295mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 600W minimum for PSU and 700W+ is recommended. Also make sure your PSU has true 8 pin PCI-Express connector rather than a 6+2 pin connector.