Product information: Black Edition Ultimate Tower CPU CoolerGELID Solutions has set the benchmark for CPU coolers to the next level with seven power heatpipes and providing the opportunity to attach up to three fans! The new "Black Edition" fulfils many requirements of today's high-end user. Three 8mm and four 6mm power heatpipes are built into the cooler to ensure maximum heat transfer from the hottest area of the CPU to the aluminium heatsink.
Gelid have designed a unique heatsink to achieve lower air flow resistance and to provide efficient air channels. It has also been designed to prevent incompatibility issues with the RAM slots on Intel's X79 motherboards while still being able to accommodate up to three 120mm fans! Gelid provides two multi-award winning fans with high airflow with the cooler. The Slim 12 PWM and Silent 12 PWM fans run very quietly at low CPU temperature and thanks to their PWM fan control the fan speed accelerates immediately when CPU temperature increase.
For the first time Gelid have included the high-end multi-award winning GC-Extreme thermal compound with one of their coolers, which will help to reduce CPU temperature even further!
- Seven power heatpipes
- Unique heatpipes arrangement
- Supplied with two multi award-winning fans
- Can accommodate up to three fans
- GC-Extreme thermal compound supplied
- Compatible with Intel LGA2011/1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Intel Compatibility: Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
- AMD Compatibility: Socket AM2/ AM2+/ AM3/ AM3+/ FM1/ FM2
- Current (A): Slim 12 PWM 0.2 / Silent 12 PWM 0.18
- Air Flow (CFM): Slim 12 PWM 52.4 / Silent 12 PWM 58.0
- Heat Sink Dimensions (mm): 109(l) x 126(w) x 160(h) (incl. Fans)
- Fan Speed (±10% ) (RPM): Slim 12 PWM 750 - 1600 / Silent 12 PWM 750 - 1500
- Max Noise Level (dBA): Slim 12 PWM: 25.4 / Silent 12 PWM: 25.5
- Static Pressure (mmAq): Slim 12 PWM 1.35 / Silent 12 PWM 1.6
- Fan Life Time MTTF at 40C (h): 50,000
- Bearing Type: Hydro Dynamic Bearing
- Cable Length (mm): 350
- DC Voltage (V): 12
- Weight (g): 990 (heatsink and fans)