+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Solutions Speed Touch 6 LCD Fan Speed ControllerThe SpeedTouch 6 provides control for up to six fans with each channel supporting 30W per channel. This fan controller is built into a high quality aluminium case and is fully compatible with either standard 3-pin case fans or 4-pin PWM fans like those normally found on CPU coolers. Each fan channel includes a temperature sensor and the speed of each channel can be adjusted automatically or manually.
- Capacitive touch screen panel
- Supports both 3 and 4-pin PWM fans
- Six fan control channels
- Can turn off fans completely
- Six temperature sensors
- 30 watts per channel
- Automatic and manual speed control
The supported voltage range is 5 to 12v (or completely off) as this will allow a wide range of speeds regardless of the fan being used. The fan speed is displayed to two digits accuracy. For example, if the actual speed of the fan is 1653 RPM then it will be displayed as 1650 RPM.
The temperature can be displayed in both Celsius or Fahrenheit by simply pressing the temperature reading on the display.
The brightness of the control panel can be adjusted for to suit the surroundings by pressing the brightness button on the screen.
Please note that although 4-pin PWM fans are supported and can be connected to the fan controller, PWM functionality is not supported.
- Auto Control Range: 6.5v (25°C or below) to 12v (50°C or above)
- Brightness (Levels): 3
- Control Modes: Automatic / Manual
- Dimensions: 149 x 42 x 70mm (W x H x D)
- Display Colour: Blue
- Fan Cable Length: 600mm
- Fan Channels: six
- Fan Connector: 4 Pin (supports 3-Pin & 4-Pin PWM Fans)
- Form Factor: 5.25" Drive Bay
- Manual Control Range: 5 to 12v (±10%)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Maximum Wattage per Fan Channel: 30W
- Mounting Screws: 4
- Power Interface: 4 Pin Molex
- Screen Size: 113 x 26mm (W x H)
- Temperature Range: 0 - 100°C
- Temperature Sensor: 6
- Touch Screen Sensor: Capacitive Type
- Warranty (years): 2
- Working Temperature: 0 - 50°C