+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
256GB M.2 PCIe x4 NVMe SSD/Solid State DriveThe Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1100 MB/s.
GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 300TBW** limited warranty***.
* MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): Measure of how reliable a hardware product or compon
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 256GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 300TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1100 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Up to 1700 MB/s
- Up to 1100 MB/s
- up to 180K
- Up to 250K
- 5yr Warranty