+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Waterforce AIO Xtreme Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express GraphicThe AORUS WATERFORCE Xtreme Edition GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer.
AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting
- Pascal-powered graphics card gives you superior performance and power efficiency.
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz.
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming.
- Copper Back Plate.
- Front Copper Base Plate.
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WATERFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
The WATERFORCE all-in-one cooling system is a pre-assembled and pre-filled liquid solution that provides the easiest way for installation. The optimized pump and water block deliver the most efficient water flow and cooling performance at a lower noise level.
With direct contact to the GPU, VRAM and all critical components, the large copper base plate efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the liquid.
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU.
AORUS Cooling: WATERFORCE Cooling System
- Aluminium Radiator: Built in 120mm black aluminium radiator help to dissipate the heat efficiently.
- 120mm Unique Blade Fan Design: The 120mm dynamic adjusting fan provides the silent operation. The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow by 23% over the traditional fans.
- Double Ball Bearing Structure: The double ball bearing structure has better heat endurance and efficiency than sleeve structure. Hence it will provide longer life time.
- Braided FEP Tubes: With nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance, the sturdy FEP tubes greatly enhance product life and durability.
With 16.8M customizable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
- Cycling: Smoothly cycles through all colours.
- Consistent: Static lighting of selected colour.
- Flash: Flash effect of selected colour.
- Dual Flash: Double flash effect of selected colour.
- Breathing: Fades in and out of selected colour.
AORUS VR Link features 1 extra front-facing and 2 rear HDMI ports, letting you connect a VR device and up to 2 HDMI monitors at the same time without having to swap cables, so you can flexibly set up a display configuration that best fits your gaming needs.
AORUS VR Link is the only output technology in the market that supports the following combinations of displays without any adaptors required. (VR Headsets are connected via HDMI)
Dust-resistant shields the circuit board from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion. Moisture-resistant prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage. Corrosion-resistant protects boards from environmental contaminants, such as salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
Compared to the reference design, the 12+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output. Over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.
AORUS Graphics Cards are engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X, delivering high quality performance and longer system lifespan.
Supports for 2-way SLI configuration, AORUS SLI HB(High Bandwidth) bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth bridge compared to the previous generation to deliver ultimate experience at 4K gameplay or surround gaming. The AORUS SLI bridge features 16.8M customizable colour lighting and numerous effects, you could also synchronize the lighting with the graphics cards through AORUS Engine utility.
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
We want your experience with AORUS to be the best you have ever had. This is why, on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of AORUS Care protection to your AORUS graphics card free of charge. Register on AORUS website to get 4 years warranty.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WATERFORCE AIO cooling system
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Metal Back Plate with RGB AORUS LOGO Illumination
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases
- AORUS Care provides 4 years warranty (Online registration required)
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1632 MHz
- Boost: 1746 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,448 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Cooling Blower
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 4yr