+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
F2A85XM-HD3 AMD A85X Chipset (Socket FM2) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS technology with UEFI DualBIOS™ design
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™4 Classic technology
- Supports socket FM2 AMD A-series/ Athlon-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000-series graphics (DX11) integrated with the APU
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interfaces with AMD Dual Graphics, Eyefinity and CrossFire support
- Features HDMI/ Dual-link DVI/ D-sub ports for Triple-Monitor support
- 4 native USB 3.0 ports with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- 8 USB2.0 and 8 native SATA3 ports with up to 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology with 3x USB power design
PU FM2 Socket:
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
“Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS”.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Storage Interface Chipset:
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 8 SATA 6Gb/s devices
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB header)