+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GA-B250M Gaming 3 Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Chipset||Intel® B250 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
|USB||6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm|
|Warranty||Two Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "GA-B250M Gaming 3 Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard"