+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GA-H270M-DS3H Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB Type-C™
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Triple display interfaces including High Definition Multimedia Interface
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® H270 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.)* / 2133 MHz memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
|Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
2 x SATA Express connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10.
|USB||6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "GA-H270M-DS3H Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard"
This article is used in: