+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GA-Z170X-UD3 Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Key Features- Supports new 6th Generation Intel Core (Skylake) processors in LGA1151 socket
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe & SATA SSD support)
|CPU||Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
|Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_3 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
3x PCI Express x1 slots
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 1x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 3x SATA Express connectors
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
|USB||- 7x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset + ASMedia® ASM1142 chip:
- 1x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1x USB 3.1 port on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Dimensions||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.5cm|