+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GA_965P_DQ6 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard - OEMThe Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 is a high performance platform that delivers a skillfully designed tuning facility to power users and hardcore gamers. Embodying intense performance, the GA-965P-DQ6 represents a fusion of the industry's most revolutionary designs, such as Quad Cooling, Quad e-SATA2, Quad Bios, and Quad-Triple Power Phase, not to mention Durable Capacitors that take advantage of better electronic conductivity and excellent heat resistance for enhanced system durability. To ensure a longer for systems in daily operation and boost system stability under extreme conditions, this platform adopts cutting-edge Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors from the world's leading vendors. With these high-quality components , users can take advantage of better electronic conductivity and excellent heat resistance for enhanced system durability.
- Supports Intel® Core™2 Extreme / Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® D processor
- First Quad BIOS solution for Multiple protection
- Supports new generation Microsoft operation system Windos VISTA
- Industry's first all solid capacitor motherboard design
- Unique 0dB cooling design with Crazy Cool and Silent-Pipe
- Quad-Triple phase power design for ultimate system stability
- Dual PCI-E graphics interface for extreme gaming performance
- Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
- Features SATA 3Gb/s with Quad eSATA II interface
- Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
- Supports both Dolby and DTS high quality audio functions.
- Optimized PCI-E Gigabit LAN and IEEE 1394 connection
- Ready for next generation Quad Core processor