+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GA_P35_DQ6 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 MotherboardThe GA-P35-DQ6 is GIGABYTE next generation, high performance platform based on the killer combination of the new Intel P35 chipset plus support for the latest multi-core processors up to FSB 1333MHz, including the upcoming 45nm platform. In addition to setting new records for blistering performance, the GA-P35-DQ6 features an all-new copper Silent Pipe thermal solution for both the chipset and CPU power MOSFET, dramatically reducing the temperature around the CPU. The GA-P35-DQ6 is also part of the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Series of motherboards, featuring top quality electronic components which provide optimized power savings, ultra cooling and extended system durability. Low RDS(on) MOSFETs specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging. Ferrite core chokes comprised of a compound of iron oxide and other metal elements whose properties hold energy much longer than common iron core at high frequency. Solid capacitors contain a solid organic polymer, while electrolytic capacitors use a common liquid electrolyte, hence, the terms solid capacitor versus electrolytic capacitors. GA-P35-DQ6 supports Intel latest high performance CPU delivers the most energy-efficient performance available today. Based on Intel's Micro Architecture, the Intel multi-core processors with 4 cores and two shared L2 caches provide the best capability-per-watt solutions and are an ideal choice for multi-media enthusiasts and intensive multi-tasking environments. This cutting-edge processor offers significant performance boosts and provides an overall more energy efficient platform. The Intel® P35 Express Chipsets support the latest multi-core processors up to FSB 1333MHz, including the upcoming 45nm platform, with its record breaking performance and greater energy efficiency. Intel® P35 chipset, with optimized system memory capabilities, chipset over-speed protection removed for maximum overclocking and Intel® Turbo Memory technology, providing faster boot and application load times and additional power savings. Intel® P35 chipset also offer options for both DDR2 and DDR3 memory support, providing scalable options for users wanting to take advantage of higher memory performance with less power consumption to run next generation applications such as high-definition video and 3D visualization. Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1066* memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications. With support for ATI CrossFire, GIGABYTE pushes the envelope once again by delivering highly optimized performance and flexibility demanded by power users and extreme gaming enthusiasts. Designed to provide unmatched multi-GPU support with dual PCI Express connectivity, the GA-P35-DQ6 allows users to take advantage of the ultra smooth 3D rendering, blazing-fast frame rates and enhanced visual quality possible with a dual graphics card solution.
- Supports Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core and upcoming 45nm processors
- Supports DDR2 1066* memory for outstanding system performance.
- Ultimate graphics performance with dual PCI-E x16 interface
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- Ultra Durable 2 motherboard features High Quality CPU Power design with Ferrite core chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Solid Capacitors.
- Durable Capacitors that take advantage of Japanese manufactured SMD (Surface - Mount Device) solid capacitors for enhanced system durability.
- All New Copper SILENT-PIPE that includes heat sinks covering MOSFET modules, the north bridge and the south bridge.
- Audio controller from ALC 889A codec and DTS Connect, featuring 106 dB Signal to - Noise ratio and supporting for both Blu-ray and HD DVD formats.