Product information: GeForce GTX 970 "Mini-ITX" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-N970IXOC-4GD)Virtual Reality is upon us with the likes of Oculus Rift already available and HTC Vive coming very soon. Valve have released a SteamVR benchmark which will test your system for VR Readiness, we advice customers to run this benchmark as the minimum specification to be VR Ready is a GTX 970 from camp NVIDIA. VR is a game changer for games such as Elite Dangerous, Portal 3, Flight simulator, Project cars and who knows the elusive Half Life 3 may make an appearance from Valve as being VR optimised, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Measuring merely 17cm in length, the card, specially built for small form factor PCs based on mini-ITX motherboards. Packed with GIGABYTE’s unique blade fan design, pure copper heat pipes and patented ‘Triangle Cool’ technology, delivering superior cooling capacity at an extremely low noise level given its compact size.
The air flow is split through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by the special 3D stripe curve design, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans, whilst reducing air turbulence.
“Triangle Cool” fan-sink integrates a patented triangle-shaped aluminum block into the aluminum extrusion module. The triangle design not only minimizes the turbulence between extruded aluminum fins, but also enhances heat dissipation to improve cooling efficiency for the whole fan-sink.
Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Immersive VR requires seven times the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA's unique set of features-such as multi-res shading-mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, the latest MAXWELL architecture
- Suitable for small form factor PCs and mini-ITX motherboards
- Flex Display technology(patent-pending)
- 17cm length design with unique blade fan and patented “Triangle Cool” Technology
- 26.8 dB in 3D gaming (14Db lower than reference in 3D gaming)
- GIGABYTE Dual Bios technology
- Ultra Durable graphics card components.
- OC GURU II with GPU Boost 2.0 Technology
- VR Ready
- GeForce GTX 970
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (GM204)
- Core Base Clock: 1076MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1216MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1664
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 8-Pin
- 450W PSU Required
- 145W TDP
- Warranty: 3yr