+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HA65M-D2H Intel H61 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard **B3 REVISION**GIGABYTE 6 series motherboards incorporate an Intel® approved Intersil PWM controller that is VRD 12 (Voltage Regulator Down) compliant. This means that it offers new features that include SerialVID (SVID) which transfers power management information between the processor and voltage regulator controller, allowing more robust and efficient signaling control between the CPU and PWM controller – hence, delivering a more energy efficient platform.
Gigabyte was the first motherboard manufacturer to realize the importance of using only the highest quality components for the critically important CPU VRM zone of the motherboard which is responsible for delivering stable power to the CPU. The Gigabyte Ultra Durable 2 design utilizes All Solid Capacitors manufactured in Japan which are rated to last for at least 50,000 hours in operational use. Gigabyte Ultra Durable 2 motherboards also feature Ferrite Core Chokes with higher energy efficiency compared to more common iron core chokes and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs which feature lower resistance, i.e. reduced power consumption and heat. Some motherboards in this segment feature the Gigabyte Ultra Durable 2 Classic design, which features All Solid Japanese manufactured Capacitors and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs.
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Processor: - Socket LGA1155
- Chipset: Intel® H61 Express
- Compatible Processors: Intel® Core™ i7 / Intel ® Core™ i5 / Intel® Core™ i3 / Intel® Pentium / Intel® Celeron® processors
- RAM: 0 MB (installed) / 16 GB (max)
- Supported RAM Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- USB Ports Configuration: 8 USB 2.0/1.1, 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- Storage Ports Configuration: 6 x SATA
- Operating System: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Audio Output: Sound card - 7.1-channel
- Networking: Network adapter - 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Dimensions: 24.4cm x 22.2cm
- Manufacturer Warranty:3 Years