+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
M750SLi-DS4 (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 MotherboardThe GA-M750SLI-DS4 is GIGABYTE's next generation, high performance platform based on the new NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI Chipset and support for the new AMD Phenom™ quad-core processors, with the latest AM2+ platform support, integrated DDR2 1066 memory controller, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links and 128-bit Floating Point Units. The GIGABYTE GA-M750SLI-DS4 also features support for PCI Express 2.0 as well as NVIDIA SLI with dual x8 connectivity for the ultimate gaming experience. In addition to setting new records for blistering performance, the GA-M750SLI-DS4 is part of the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 series of motherboards, featuring top quality electronic components which provide optimized power savings, ultra cooling and extended system durability. The leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of AMD AM2+ Phenom™ processors have built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted next generation of HyperTransport 3.0 Technology, and integrated DDR2 1066 memory controller, and 128-bit Floating Point Units. The AMD Phenom™ processors are an ideal choice for multi-media enthusiasts and intensive multi-tasking environments to offer significant performance boosts and provides an overall more energy efficient platform. The NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI Chipset is the system logic of the latest AM2+ (HyperTransport 3.0) platform from AMD that enables its next generation Phenom™ processors with the leading NVIDIA SLI and Hybrid SLI (including GeForce Boost and Hybrid Power) solution. The NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI Chipset, with optimized next generation of PCI-E 2.0 graphics capabilities, providing outstanding quality and performance for every PC users. Confidently manage and back-up precious digital files, surf the Internet faster, and play the latest games with technology designed today and ready for tomorrow. Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1066* memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications. The SATA specification doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. Native Command Queuing is a new specification that enables out-of-order execution of commands for efficient retrieval of data. Hot Plug support allows users to insert and remove hard disk drives without shutting off power to the system.
- Supports AMD Phenom / Athlon series processors
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066* for remarkable system performance
- Ultimate graphics performance with dual PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with NVIDIA SLI support
- NVIDIA Hybrid SLI and Hybrid Power support.
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- High quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
- Unique Silent-Pipe with outstanding cooling performance
- DualBIOS support for multiple protection
- Ultra Durable 2 motherboard features High Quality CPU Power design with Ferrite core chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Solid Capacitors