+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Z390 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce (Socket 1151) Intel Z390 DDR4 E-ATX Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus crash the party with epic style! The Z390 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce boasts a fully custom, RGB loaded full cover moboblock with leak detection circuit to ensure safe stability and low temperature operation even under full loading application and gaming.
With next gen connectivity including 10GbE LAN and Thunderbolt 3, AC WIFI, the Xtreme Waterforce proves to be a future-proof flagship product, up-to-date with the latest technology. Z390 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
|CPU||Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/ Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Express Chipset|
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.) / 4333(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 connectors (USB Type-C™ ports), supporting DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt™ devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices being installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors," for more information.)
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Actual support may vary by CPU
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
ESS ES9018K2M DAC and TI OPA1622 operational amplifiers
* The front panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P connector.
(All of the PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-10 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
2 x USB Type-C™ ports on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB Type-C™ port with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, available through the internal USB header
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x Aquantia GbE LAN chip (10 Gbit/5 Gbit/2.5 Gbit/1000 Mbit/100 Mbit) (LAN1)
- Intel® GbE LAN phy (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
|WiFi / Bluetooth||
- Intel® CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5
- Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
|Form Factor||- EATX Form Factor, 30.5cm x 27.1cm|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|