Product information: Guitar Hero 5 (Game Only) - Playstation 3Elevating the Guitar Hero series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, new in-game artists and more rock legends, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts. Players take complete control as Guitar Hero 5 allows gamers to personalise and customise how they experience music with any in-game instrument combination - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers, in any game mode. With the game's all-new Party Play Mode, getting the band back together has never been easier. Players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session. Guitar Hero 5 puts the entire set list at players' finger tips from the start, featuring genre-defining hits from some of the biggest rock artists and bands of all-time, including Tom Petty, Kings Of Leon, The White Stripes, Stevie Wonder, Iron Maiden and Vampire Weekend.
- The Definitive Rock 'n' Roll Set List: Experience some furious finger fretting, intense drumming, and lyrics that will challenge even the best vocal chops in a set list that pays homage to classic riffs, rhythms and lyrics that push the limits of rock 'n' roll.
- Assemble Your Band and Rock Any Way You Want: Guitar Hero 5 allows fans to play alone, as a full band or, for the first time, with any combination of multiple guitarists, bassists, drummers or vocalists to customise their musical experience.
- Become The Best. Shred The Rest: In Guitar Hero 5 players can test their skills against others with four-player local and up to eight-player online battles in the all-new competitive RockFest Mode. Within RockFest Mode, players can choose from various gameplay types including Elimination, Momentum, Do Or Die, Streakers, Perfectionist and Pro Face Off, for how they want to dominate their competition.
- The Band That Plays Together: Bands can earn bonus multipliers by hitting new special note streams in unison, creating an even greater sense of excitement and accomplishment for players that can rock songs together.
- Join The Party: It has never been easier to rip it up and rock out with friends than it is in Guitar Hero 5. The brand-new Party Play Mode puts players straight into the action with the press of a button and allows them to jump in or drop out, or switch difficulty level at any time without interrupting the jam session.
- Make and Share Music: Guitar Hero 5 features the innovative Music Studio and GHTunes first introduced in 'Guitar Hero: World Tour'. Produce hits in the redesigned Music Studio with improved editing tools, new guitar samples and mix patterns and share them online with GHTunes.