+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Guitar Hero 5 (Guitar Bundle) - Nintendo WiiElevating the Guitar Hero series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, new in-game artists and more rock legends, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts. Players take complete control as Guitar Hero 5 allows gamers to personalise and customise how they experience music with any in-game instrument combination - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers, in any game mode. With the game's all-new Party Play Mode, getting the band back together has never been easier. Players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session. Guitar Hero 5 puts the entire set list at players' finger tips from the start, featuring genre-defining hits from some of the biggest rock artists and bands of all-time, including Tom Petty, Kings Of Leon, The White Stripes, Stevie Wonder, Iron Maiden and Vampire Weekend.
Guitar Hero 5 will also feature the ability to stream music directly from an SD card. Players no longer need to have space available on their Wii in order to play downloadable tracks. They will also be able to create their own custom playlists on their SD cards and play the music in game as if it were right on the game disc. Furthermore, Guitar Hero 5 includes a feature known as the Rock Archive so that players can easily manage their music. The Rock Archive will be useful for people who want to see their entire music collection and transfer songs from the flash memory to an SD card from within the game. The game is also the first on Wii to support high capacity SD cards!
- Includes Guitar Controller
- The Definitive Rock 'n' Roll Set List: Experience some furious finger fretting, intense drumming, and lyrics that will challenge even the best vocal chops in a set list that pays homage to classic riffs, rhythms and lyrics that push the limits of rock 'n' roll.
- Rock With Your Mii: In Mii Freestyle Mode, gamers can rock any way they want with their Miis for a unique experience that connects players to the music and adds yet another layer of personalisation to the game. Players can jam with the Guitar Hero controllers along pre-set note track options in multiple music genres or just rock out using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to "air drum". And, for the first time, fans will be able to capture videos of their Mii rocking out and share with other Wii owners.
- Become The Best. Shred The Rest: In Guitar Hero 5 players can test their skills against others with four-player local and up to eight-player online battles in the all-new competitive RockFest Mode. Within RockFest Mode, players can choose from various gameplay types including Elimination, Momentum, Do Or Die, Streakers, Perfectionist and Pro Face Off, for how they want to dominate their competition.
- The Band That Plays Together: Bands can earn bonus multipliers by hitting new special note streams in unison, creating an even greater sense of excitement and accomplishment for players that can rock songs together.
- Join The Party: It has never been easier to rip it up and rock out with friends than it is in Guitar Hero 5. The brand-new Party Play Mode puts players straight into the action with the press of a button and allows them to jump in or drop out, or switch difficulty level at any time without interrupting the jam session.