Product information: Black ICE Radiator SR1 280The Black Ice® SR280 raises the benchmark for silent performance. The Black Ice® SR1-280 uses the same ultra-stealth optimized Black Ice® SR1 core design in a dual-140mm fan form factor, offering performance enthusiasts with an acoustically balanced yet scalable PC radiator platform.
• Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
• Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
• Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
• Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® GTX280 in ultra-stealth operation (sub-1000rpm fans).
• Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
• M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
• Standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
• Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
• High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme II, Black Ice® GTX280 and most 2x140mm fan form factor radiators.
• Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
• Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
• Carbon Black Finish.
• Renowned Black Ice® quality.
• Patent Pending Design.
Width 153 mm
Height 316 mm
Thickness 55.9 mm