+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Black ICE Radiator SR1 420The Black Ice® SR1-420 remains true to its roots in offering case-mod professionals the highest quality triple fan form factor radiator based on Hardware Labs' silent revision platform. The Black Ice® SR1-420 bridges the gap between ultra-stealth and extreme high performance allowing it to effectively utilize sub-1000 rpm fans and scale performance up to 2000rpm. Ultra-stealth operation with increased thermal capacity, and from the industry's standard bearer for quality and craftsmanship.
• Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
• Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
• Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
• Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® GTX in ultra-stealth operation mode up to 2000rpm.
• Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
• M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
• Standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
• Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
• High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme III, Black Ice® GTX420 and most 3x140mm fan form factor radiators.
• Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
• Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
• Carbon Black Finish.
• Renowned Black Ice® quality.
• Patent Pending Design.
Width 153 mm
Height 460 mm
Thickness 55.9 mm