Product information: HIS ATI Radeon X1950 Pro ICEQ 3 V2 TURBO SILENT Heatpipe 256MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) -Is your rig ready for the onslaught of next generation games? It will be with the HIS X1950 Pro. Designed from the ground up to deliver maximum graphical detail at ultra-high frame rates, the HIS X1950's state-of-the-art architecture includes an ultra-threaded engine for unparalleled shader performance. In addition, it is CrossFire2 ready which no longer requires external cables, allowing your greatest multi-GPU fantasies to come true. The HIS X1950 ups the ante with Avivo?video and display technology that delivers movies, games, and photos in high-definition with stunning color and realism. The IceQ3 cooling system draws cool air from inside the case and exhausts warm air outwards. This prevents the fan from recycling warm air to cool the VPU, which increases cooling performance and lower the air temperature inside the case significantly.
!!<>!! X1900 XT performance but with the advantage of much lower power consumption, cooler running and new Internal Crossfire mode makes the X1950 Pro a cracking card for very little money and one that packs a serious punch when you buy two cards and run in Crossfire mode via the internal bridge. !!<>!!
- Powered by ATI Radeon X1950 PRO - 575MHz (RV570 80nm) (620MHz Turbo)
- 256MB-256bit 8 channel GDDR3 memory - 1.38GHz (1480MHz Turbo)
- 36 Pixel shader processor
- Ultra-threaded SM 3.0 Engine
- 512-bit Ring-bus
- HDCP Ready!!
- Low power consumption (Consumes 60W less than equivalent X1900 XT)
- Crossfire2 READY (Internal Crossfire Connection) - Just buy another X1950 Pro for Crossfire!!