+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter(MAC & PC Ready) (HMDPHDMIA)The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter enable you to connect any HDMI interface embedded device (Monitor, Projector...) with a Mini DisplayPort interface (Desktop, Laptop) and no need to purchase any Mini DisplayPort embedded terminal device.
- Supports audio output for Macbook Pro / iMac released on or after mid-2010
- No extra drivers need when it plugs
- Support Plug & Play for easy use
- Mini DP to HDMI with resolution till 1920x1200
- 2 channel Audio function
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a
Quick Installation Guide
Please check following information before using this product.
- The prouduct DO NOT need any external drivers
- This product is the adapter for connecting Mini DisplayPort to HDMI port.
- Make sure that your source device (Desktop, Laptop..) has been Mini DisplayPort embedded or bundled any adapter / connector with Mini DisplayPort
- Make sure that your terminal device (Monitor, Projector...) has been HDMI port embedded or bundled any adapter / connector with HDMI port
2. Making the Connection
Connect the Mini DisplayPort connector to the source device coordinative port. Then connect the HDMI connector to your terminal device coordinative port as well.
If your terminal device (Monitor, Projector...) has not been connected to the adapter yet, make the connection and power on your terminal device again.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.5 or later