+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Slim Desk Case - BlackThe Hydra Slimdesk is a spectacular desktop case that can be used to create real battle stations. It offers a no-compromise modding experience, as the tempered glass plate allows a stunning view from above of the awesome PC hardware, which is ideally tamed by a unique custom water cooling system. Up to two 480mm radiators can be installed to cool the hardware. Hydra's goal was to provide a case that could hold any PC system while captivating and captivating with beauty and elegance.
The Hydra Desk desktop housing at a glance
- High quality steel table housing
- Radiator support
- Impressive tempered glass cover
- Up to 9 data storage devices
- Modular design for easy modding
- Noble desk case for modders
The Hydra Slimdesk is the smaller brother of the Hydra Desk and was designed especially for the imaginative who want to realize and show their modding dreams. The modular table housing can be easily taken apart with the enclosed Allen key and adapted to your own preferences. The 1.2 mm thick steel makes it solid and light. A motherboard tray is already preinstalled that accepts motherboards in mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX or E-ATX format.
Four PCI panels are available for a huge E-ATX motherboard and its corresponding plug-in and expansion cards. For gaming systems with multiple graphics cards is thus plenty of space in the desktop housing available, in the length of these are not limited. Under the large glass lid, CPU coolers with a height of up to 155 mm can also be installed as an alternative to water cooling.
Refined desktop housing for custom water cooling
Under the 8 mm thick table top made of tempered glass, which is very scratch-resistant and resistant, you can admire your own hardware. The Hydra Slimdesk is especially suitable for the installation of a unique custom water cooling system. In total, Hydras Slimdesk will receive two 480mm radiators. Alternatively, however, up to eight 120-mm fans can be installed. Under the glass plate, the water cooling tubing can be breathtakingly staged. Excess cables simply disappear into corresponding cable ducts, which enables perfect cable management.
If you not only need a lot of power but also a lot of drives, the Hydra Desk will satisfy you as well. Up to nine 3.5 / 2.5-inch disks can be installed. There are also four 5.25-inch slots available for external drives. In addition to optical drives, these are also suitable for fan or lighting control as well as an I / O panel. The housing itself has two USB 3.0 Type A slots installed.
- Dimensions: 1.005 × 755 × 700 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (housing), tempered glass (tabletop)
- Weight: about 61 kg, of which 14 kg tempered glass
- Color: black, white
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Form factor: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX
- Total possible fan: 4x 120 mm (right), 4x 120 mm (left)
- Radiator mountings: 1x max. 480 x 55 mm (left), 1x max. 480 x 55 mm (right)
- Drive bays: 9 x 3.5 or 2.5 inches (internal) 4x 5.25 inches (external)
- Power supply: standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Maximum graphics card length: 500 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 155 mm