Product information: W220S 22" Widescreen 3D LCD MonitorThe 3D monitor W220D enables multimedia experience in a new sensational way: due to the use of polarized filter on both the screen surface as well as on the included 3D glasses, movies, games and pictures are shown with a breathtaking three-dimensional effect. Objects on your screen seems to be within reach and flying through your room.....
Beside the operation in multimedia applications the W220D is suitable for the use in professional environments as well. For example 3D models out of a computer based engineering can be displayed more plastically and thus allows a presentation close to reality. At last, without any restrictions, the W220D can be used as an conventional PC monitor displaying 2D content in a sharp and brilliant way.
Using the stereoscopic 3D technology the viewer is watching the 3D contents through a polarized 3D display by using polarized 3D glasses. A stereoscopic image presents the left and right eyes of the viewer with different perspective viewpoints, just as the viewer sees the visual world. From these two slightly different views, the eye-brain synthesizes an image of the world with stereoscopic depth.
- 1680 x 1050 Optimum Resolution
- 2D/3D Compatible
- Horizontal Interlaced 3D Format
- High quality screen rescaling capability
- Image Color Matching Profile
- 16.7 Million Colours
- 14,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5ms Response Time
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 160°/ 160° (A-Si Active Matrix Panel)
- One DVI-D Input w/HDCP Support
- One Analogue Input
- One Component Input
- One HDMI Input w/HDCP Support
- Supplied with Analogue and DVI cables
- Supplied with 3D Glasses
- Supplied with Game/Film Demos
- Height-Adjustable, Tilt, Swivel and Pivot Base
- Wall-Mountable, VESA 100 x 100mm
- 3 Years collect, repair and return warranty with OcUK/Hyundai - Call Hyundai (Repair-Tech) on 0871 855 3171 for warranty services