+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
2.5” SATA Mobile Rack for 3.5" Device BayIntroducing the Icy Dock ToughArmor MB991SK-B 2.5" SATA Mobile Rack solution for use in 3.5" device bays (Floppy bay). It is a smaller form factor device built specifically for systems with small real estate to work with. Using a heavy duty metal construction, it is capable to withstand the harshest enterprise type environments. The drive is fully secured by our proven technologies such as, the Eagle-Hook lock system and metal 2-segment safeguard key. Our full metal EZ Slide Mini Tray allows interchangeability of data between multiple systems with other ToughArmor products. Suggested applications in Medical & Military systems, Media servers, and IPCs, approved by Tier 1 companies.
Efficient Space Use
The MB991SK-B is perfect for use in industrial PCs, SMB SFF servers, mobile DVR systems, or even home servers. These systems tend to use components that provide the needed features, in the smallest form factor available. The ability to house one SATA SSD or HDD in a single 3.5” bay makes it a valuable asset in specific applications such as, integration into an industrial imaging or medical device.
- Heavy duty full metal construction with suggested applications in Imaging, Medical, and Military systems,
Media servers, and IPCs, approved & used by Tier 1 companies.
- Fits 1 x 7mm to 15mm 2.5” SATA drives/ SSDs in a 3.5” floppy drive bay.
- Heavy Duty Full Metal construction, perfect for enterprise applications.
- Multi-Flow Technology - provides excellent passive cooling.
- Anti-Vibration Technology - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs.
- Active Power Technology (APT) - individual led only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay.
- EMI Grounding – protects hard drives from electrical damage.
- Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
- Anti-Dust Flap prevents dust from entering when device not used.
- Removable EZ Slide Mini Tray system for easy maintenance.
- Supports SATA 6Gbps and hot swap.
- Single SATA 15 Pin to power entire device.