+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
IcyBox Heatsink for M.2 SSD DrivesStay cool
The principle is passive cooling for M.2 SSDs with a length of up to 80 mm, which results in more power. For easy installation everything is included in the package.
- Passive heat sink for M.2 2280 SSD
- Improves the heat distribution of M.2 SSDs
- Includes 3x two silicone thermal pads to conduct heat
- Can be used on motherboards or M.2 adapters
- Easy to install, easy to remove, low profile
Because of the little silicone rings the cooling plates can be fixed on the M.2 SSD. you can remove the cooling plates any time.
Thermal plates are just as heat-conduction paste a medium to optimate the derivation of the heat loss of electronic components.
The thermal aluminium fins extend the surface to make sure that more heat can be given off to the surrounding area to optimate the performance once again.