+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
IcyBox Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with Type-C to 2x DP, 1x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x Gigabit LANDisplay, Gigabit Ethernet & USB expansion
A lack of different is the biggest drawback of ultra-thin notebooks. The DockingStation IB-DK406-TB3 is the ideal remedy for this problem because it adds two DisplayPort™ interfaces, Gigabit Ethernet and one USB Type-A interface to any Thunderbolt™ 3 notebook.
- High-grade aluminium case
- Works with any computer with Thunderbolt™ 3 interface
- Integrated Thunderbolt™ 3 connector cable (150 mm)
- Enables two DisplayPort™ monitors to work simultaneously
- Resolution of up to 2x 4096x2160@60 Hz
- Supports video mirroring extension mode for two monitors
- Includes one additional USB 3.0 Type-A interface
- Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface with up to 1000 Mbit/s
Thunderbolt™ 3 on the go!
Notebooks with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports are becoming more and more popular, but appropriat DockingStations are usually only available as stationary solutions with a very large number of additional ports. But what if you are on the go and don‘t want to do without the extra ports you have come to love? Enjoy the benefits of the IB-DK406-TB3 - one of the first mobile and buspowered Thunderbolt™ 3 DockingStations on the market.
High resolution and MST function
Resolutions of up to 4K@60 Hz each for two monitors connected via DisplayPort™ sharpens your high resolution experience greatly. Using the two DisplayPort™ interfaces, you can mirror or expand your main screen. If your system also supports the MST mode, you can display the same or different content on the connected additional monitors.
- Model: IB-DK406-TB3
- Material: Aluminium, PC
- Colour: Black
- USB 3.0 Speed: USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s
- Power Supply: Bus powered via Thunderbolt™ 3, 15 Watt
- HDMI®: DisplayPort™ up to 4096x2160@60 Hz/each monitor
- Operating system: Windows®, macOS®