+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Universal ScrewdriverThe experience of hundreds of system integrators has been incorporated into the development of the universal screwdriver from iFixit, creating a flexible all-purpose tool for the assembly and disassembly of pc and server hardware. Thus the modular screwdriver combines in two double bits and a hexagonal connector, six of the most common tools you should always have for hardware mounting.
- Phillips # 1 for frequently used PC screws
- Slot 1/4 "for PC and rack server hardware
- Torx T15 (often installed in PCs of brand manufacturers)
- Hexagon socket 5mm for distance screws for motherboards
- Hexagon socket 1/4 "for housing screws, hexagon bolts, and rack server hardware
- Hexagon socket 5/16 "for rack server hardware