+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Ignition H1 - AMD Quad Core Next Working Day Home PC
Part of our Next Working Day PC range, this system is pre-built, pre-installed and pre-tested for your convenience. It can be collected from our Newcastle-under-Lyme store or delivered to you next day!
A compact, high quality yet budget friendly, cost effective PC for your whole family. The H1 is a high performance home PC which can also handle your basic gaming demands. Boasting the new AMD Ryzen 3 Quad Core with AMD Vega 8 onboard graphics, it's a 4K media capable, entry level esports gaming PC.
Buy in confidence with OcUK! We over-spec our systems and only use the same, reputable brands that we use in our high-end gaming monsters. We also offer a full three year collect and return warranty backed up by a free-labour upgrade service. Therefore, if you want to upgrade your PC down the line we will do the work for you!
Key Features of this PC- Designed For Home Use and entry level gaming
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Processor
- Ready To Go, Straight Out Of The Box - Windows 10 and WIFI Installed
- Available On Next Day Delivery
|Case||Aerocool CS101 Slimline Case - Black|
|Power Supply||350W 80+ Bronze Rated Power Supply|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.7GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||AMD A320 Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||AMD CPU Cooler|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel Memory|
|Primary Hard Drive||Seagate Firecuda SSHD 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps Solid State Hybrid Hard Drive|
|Graphics||AMD Vega 8 Graphics|
|Audio||8 Channel High Definition Audio|
300Mbps 802.11n WIFI
|Operating System||Windows 10 64Bit|
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Next Working Day Delivery only applicable to mainland UK, when the item is showing "In Stock". Some mainland UK regions may require two day transit.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team