Prolite T2452MTS-B1 24" Widescreen Optical Touch LED Monitor - Black
1920x1080 Resolution, 5000:1 Contrast Ratio, 300cd/m² Brightness, 2ms Response Time, 1x Analogue Input, 1x DVI-D Input, 2x HDMI, Multi-Touch Technology, Windows 7 Supported, 3 Year On-Site Warranty.
1 In stock
"Prolite T2452MTS-B1 24" Widescreen Optical Touch LED Monitor - Black"The ProLite T2452MTS is a 24" MultiTouch screen. Based on the latest Optical Touch Screen Technology, the T2452MTS is Windows® 7 Compatible and ready for the emerging business and consumer software packages. The monitor lets you browse the web, email and draw while working on multiple screens, docking or typing on the on-screen keyboard. You can scroll and rotate pictures, draw, zoom in and out using certain tap, flick, grab and pincer gestures. The multi-touch is not only fast but also fun to work with. The panel features High Definition 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 2msec response time. HDMI, DVI and Analogue inputs are available for flexible connectivity along with USB for the Touch Interface. The multi touch function is supported only under Windows® 7/8. Glossy design with a foldable stand creates an eye-catching finish and the X-Res Technology feature helps to deliver best quality pictures even if the source is not perfect, like movies made with mobile device.
The X-Res Technology feature enhances pictures quality making sure they always look vivid and natural. Especially handy when enlarging lower definition pictures with rough edges, the feature helps to deliver better quality pictures giving the viewer a sense of higher resolution.
typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product.
With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your LCD is ready to display any high definition images. It also offers you much more viewable area than a standard LCD with 1280 x 1024 resolution.
HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Much smaller and more convenient than DVI, HDMI also has the significant advantage over DVI that it supports audio as well as video signals.
When very fast graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes get blurry. Turning on the OverDrive feature will eliminate that.
- Diagonal: 23.6"
- Touchtechnology: optical, multitouch (2 compatible touch points - HID, supported only under Windows® 7), activated by finger or stylus
- Panel: TN LED-backlit
- Glass hardness: 7H minimum
- Display area h x w: 293.2 x 521.3 mm; 11.54" x 20.51"
- Response time: 2ms
- Contrast: 1000 : 1 typical
- Contrast: 5 000 000 : 1 ACR
- Brightness: 300 cd/m² typical
- Viewing zone: horizontal/vertical: 170°/ 160°; right/left: 85°/ 85°; up/down: 80°/ 80°
- Display colour: 16.7 million
- Pixel pitch h x v: 0.272 x 0.272 mm
- Native resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080 ( 2.1 megapixel)
- Horizontal sync: 24 - 82 KHz
- Vertical sync: 55 - 76 Hz
- Synchronization: Separate Sync
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Light transmittance: 88%
- Input Connections: VGA, DVI-D, 2x HDMI, USB for touch connectivity
- HDCP: Yes
- Speakers: 2 x 2 W (Stereo)
- Anti-theft-device: Kensington-lock™ prepared
- Safety: CE, TÜV/Bauart, VCCI-B, CU, PSE
- Tilt angle: 37° up; 5° down
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Matte screen
- Warranty: 3yr
More links for "Prolite T2452MTS-B1 24" Widescreen Optical Touch LED Monitor - Black"
iiyama is one of the world's leading manufacturers of computer monitors. Efficiency, performance, reliability and user comfort are all key to the development of iiyama products. iiyama's success and fame has come from the consistent development of high quality monitors at an affordable price. iiyama only releases a product to the market if it is absolutely certain that it will be a real benefit to users and match their famous price/performance ratio. Covering various display sizes and screen types, from 22", 24", 27" and 28" to 144hz TN, IPS and VA panel technologies, you can be certain you will find an iiyama monitor that is perfect for you, whether your a professional, gamer, or home user.