Product information: Prolite XB2780HSU-B1 27" VA Widescreen LED Monitor - BlackThe ProLite XB2780HSU is a 27'', eco friendly LED monitor featuring MVA Panel technology. This sophisticated technology provides wide viewing angles and offers superb colour performance including superior black and white display. A 5000:1 Native Contrast Ratio means the ProLite XB2780HSU is ideal for Photographic Design and Web Design. Featuring Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with VGA, DVI, HDMI signal connectivity and a 4 port USB-HUB, this screen is compatible with a wide range of systems and applications, making it an excellent choice for Universities, Corporate, Financial and Design Markets. The ergonomic stand offers 11cm height adjustment, pivot and swivel.
A typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product. MVA technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it. Contrast Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. Advanced Contrast Ratio is a feature that automatically adjusts contrast and brightness of the screen to assure perfect picture quality while watching films and playing games. With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen; e.g. 60% more in comparison to a 1280 x 1024 monitor. HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Much smaller and more convenient than DVI, HDMI also has the significant advantage over DVI that it supports audio as well as video signals. When very fast graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes get blurry. Turning on the OverDrive feature will eliminate that. VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount your monitor to a wall. This LED monitor is equipped with two high quality stereo speakers. Screen rotation means you can change the position of the screen from landscape into portrait. This feature can be very handy while working with long spreadsheets or texts. A Height Adjustable Stand allows you to set the perfect position of the screen ensuring ergonomic posture and optimal viewing comfort which benefits not only your health but also productivity.
- Diagonal: 27"
- Panel: MVA LED-backlit
- Display area h x w: 336.2 x 597.6 mm; 13.2" x 23.5"
- Response time: 5 ms
- Contrast: 5 000 : 1 typical
- Contrast: 5 000 000 : 1 ACR
- Brightness: 300 cd/m² typical
- Viewing zone: horizontal/vertical: 178°/ 178°; right/left: 89°/ 89°; up/down: 89°/ 89°
- Display colour: 16.7 million
- Pixel pitch h x v: 0.3113 x 0.3113 mm
- Native resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080 ( 2.1 megapixel)
- Horizontal sync: 24 - 80 KHz
- Vertical sync: 56 - 70 Hz
- Synchronization: Separate Sync
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Input Connections: HDMI, DVI, Analogue
- Speakers: 2 x 2 W (Stereo)
- Anti-theft-device: Kensington-lock™ prepared
- Certificates: CE, TUV-Bauart, VCCI-B, PSE, TCO
- Height adjustable stand: Yes
- Height adjustment: 110 mm
- Rotation (pivot function): 90°
- Swivel Stand: 340°; 170° left; 170° right
- Tilt angle: 22° up; 4° down
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Warranty: 3yr (On-Site with Iiyama - 01926 819 189)