+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
301C Micro-ATX Case - Black WindowThe IN WIN 301C Micro-ATX case is by design the little brother of the IN WIN 303 and has many features of the popular Midi-Tower. For example, the side panel made of tempered glass can be easily removed by the handle, and the right-hand side panel features honeycomb-shaped ventilation slots. The micro-ATX chassis accommodates a dual-radiator and gaming graphics cards. The C in the name stands for the fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C connector, which is pluggable on both sides and with high speeds up to 10 Gb / s (compatible motherboard provided). In addition, the C variant is equipped with RGB LED lighting that illuminates the IN WIN logo and the front connectors.
The IN WIN 301C at a glance:- Elegant design with clear lines
- Huge side window made of tinted tempered glass
- I / O panel & IN WIN logo with RGB lighting
- Excellent workmanship & quality materials
- Space for motherboards with Micro ATX or Mini ITX form factor
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0 1x USB 3.1 Type-C and HD audio ports
Timelessly elegant design with huge tempered glass side windowThe IN WIN 301C combines modern look with a noble-looking aesthetics. It was mainly made of high-quality, 1.2 mm thick steel and impresses above all by its huge side window made of tinted tempered glass. As innovative as IN WIN, the 3 mm thick side window can be opened completely without any tools thanks to a handle on the upper edge. The front of the black case is interrupted only by the stylish I / O panel (2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, power button, HD audio) and the "IN WIN" logo. Special feature here is the RGB lighting of the logo and the individual ports, which benefits the optics and especially looks cool in the dark.
Of course, the black interior also has some surprises in store. For example, the power supply is installed at the top of the case, so the motherboard is mounted underneath and allows a trouble-free presentation of the installed hardware. In general, the interior space for Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards, CPU cooler to 158 mm height, graphics cards up to 330 mm in length and power supplies up to 160 mm in length.
There are a maximum of two 120mm fans on the floor, but at the expense of the lower extension slot. A 240mm radiator or two 120mm fans fit into the front and the back can accommodate a 120mm fan or a 120mm radiator. The removable drive cage accommodates a 3.5-inch hard drive or 2.5-inch data storage and two 2.5-inch SSDs at the bottom of the drive carrier.
Technical details:- Dimensions: 208 x 365 x 370 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.50 kg
- Material: Steel (Chassis), Tempered Glass (Window)
- Colour: Black (outside), Black (inside)
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible): 2x 120 mm (front), 2x 120 mm (bottom, occupy the lower PCI slot), 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Radiator-Mountings (instead of the fans): 1x max. 120 mm (rear), 1x max. 240 mm (front)
- Filter: bottom (removable)
- Drive bays: 1x 2.5 / 3.5-inch slot, 2x 2.5-inch slots
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX12V (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 4
- I / O-Panel: 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x each HD-Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 158 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 160 mm