+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
305 Midi-Tower Gaming Case - Black WindowWith the IN WIN 305, the case specialist once again presents a sophisticated and stylish midi tower with a unique design. Made of the highest quality steel and equipped with a huge tinted tempered glass side window. In addition, the black housing variant at the front offers a noble brushed aluminum application. The presentation of assembled hardware succeeds in such a housing particularly well, because the chassis is "IN WIN" typical very high quality and allows a fancy arrangement of the hardware.
The IN WIN 305 at a glance:- Huge side window made of tinted tempered glass
- Excellent workmanship & quality materials
- Vertical attachment of the top fans or the radiator
- Space for motherboards with ATX, Micro ATX or Mini ITX form factor
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and HD audio ports
- Sufficient space for a strong air or water cooling
- 2x 3.5 "& 2x 2.5" drive slots available
- Innovative design with clear lines
The IN WIN 305 combines modern look with a noble-looking aesthetics. It was mainly made of high-quality, 1.2 mm thick steel and impresses above all by its huge side window made of tinted tempered glass. The 3 mm thick tempered glass side window can be opened quickly and, above all, without tools by means of a handle on the upper edge. The clean front of the black case is interrupted by the I / O panel embedded in a brushed aluminum application (2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, power button, HD audio) and the "IN WIN" logo.
Of course, the interior also holds some surprises ready. For example, the power adapter is installed at the top of the case and is located behind a honeycomb-look air-permeable cover. As a result, the motherboard is mounted underneath and allows an effective presentation of the installed hardware. A handy holder for graphics cards is also part of the delivery, because sophisticated pixel accelerators can now bring a lot of weight on the scales. The interior accommodates ATX, micro ATX, and mini-ITX motherboards, CPU coolers up to 160 mm high, graphics cards up to 350 mm in length, and power supplies up to 200 mm in length.
Extensive cooling options and numerous hard disk slotsThe cooling concept in the IN WIN 305 is anything but standard. The theory is that "cool" air is sucked from the lower, dust filter protected side and blown out at the top or back. There are a maximum of three 120 mm fans on the floor. The back can accommodate a 120mm fan or a 120mm radiator. The peculiarity of the cooling concept lies in the cover of the power supply unit, because a maximum of three 120 mm fans or a radiator with a size of up to 360 mm can be mounted vertically on the honeycomb structure. The warm air should thus be carried past the power supply by the side wall of the housing (also with honeycomb structure) to the outside. The vertical orientation of the upper cooling components is particularly impressive due to the large side window. however, the fan or radiator may not be more than 70 mm high. In order to allow the user complete freedom in the choice of its housing cooling, no fans are included.
Of course IN WIN has also provided enough hard disk slots. On the front of the motherboard tray are two mounts for two 2.5-inch hard drives, which can be optionally supplemented by a third bracket. In addition, there are two additional 3.5 "hard drive brackets on the back of the motherboard tray.
Technical details:- Dimensions: 248 x 500 x 485 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 11.53 kg
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (window), aluminum (I / O application)
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible): 3x 120 mm (lid, vertical), 3x 120 mm (bottom), 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Radiator-Mountings (instead of the fans): 1x max. 360 mm (lid, vertical), 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Filter: bottom (removable)
- Drive bays: 2x 3.5-inch slots, 2x 2.5-inch slots (3x possible)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX12V (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O Panel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HD Audio (In / Out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 350 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 200 mm