Product information: 703 Midi Tower - White / SilverThe 703 is ideal for smaller pc builds that still require an ATX motherboard. Both black and white versions feature the large side-panel window, to proudly display your pc build inside. Constructed using the same steel as the 707, the 703 offers a similar, stealthy 5.25-inch external drive bay with two more inside and four internal, tool-less 3.5-inch HDD bays. Designed primarily for heatsinks or all-in-one liquid cooling, it has an ample 170mm depth to the acrylic window opposite for tall heatsinks, cable routing holes and large heatsink installation hole in the motherboard tray.
Features- Transparent acrylic side window panel
- Aluminium hairline textured panel
- Dual colour with succinct shape
- LED fan to provide visual effects
- Seven PCI-E slots to support high-end full size graphic cards up to 408mm / 16.1"
- Supports CPU heatsink up to 170mm/6.7"
- Easy installation of CPU cooler via a retaining hole without removing motherboard
- Easy removable anti-dust filter for fan and power supply odd tool-less design
Specifications- Case Size: Mid-Tower
- Material : SECC Steel
- Colour: White/Silver with Blue LED fans
- External Drive Bay: 5.25" x 1
- Internal Drive Bay: 5.25" x 2, 3.5” / 2.5” x 4 (Supports up to SATA HDD EZ-Swap Module x 4), 2.5” x 2
- M/B Form Factor: ATX, Micro-ATX
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size and EPS up to 220mm (170mm with Bottom Fan)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio
- I/O Expansion Slots: PCI-E Slot x 7
- Supports High-end Graphic Card up to 408mm
- Thermal Solution, Front - 120mm Fan x 2 (1 included), Rear - 120mm LED Fan x 1 (included), Bottom - 120mm Fan x 1
- Maximum CPU Heatsink up to 160mm (From CPU Die Surface to Side Panel)
- Water-Cooling Hole Ready
- Chassis Dimension (HxWxD): 432 x 210 x 477 mm (17” x 8.3” x 18.8”)
- Package Dimension (HxWxD): 480 x 256 x 549 mm (18.9” x 10.1” x 21.7”)