"In-Win BP671 Mini ITX Case with 200W Power Supply - Black"The BP Series was designed to offer quick integration. No peripheral carrier or bezel must be removed for assembly. This allows very quick assembly and reduces costs. An ultra silent 8 cm case fan with Intel Thermally Advantaged Small Chassis 1.0 vents help to improve the airflow and optimize thermal performance, keeping temperatures below 39°C. Supports Mini-ITX motherboards for a wide choice of system features and price points.
- Case Size: S.F.F Slim Chassis (Ultra Small Form Factor)
- External Drive Bay: 5.25" x 1
- Internal Drive Bay: 3.5" HDD (1") x 1 / 3.5" HDD (0.8") x 1
- Dimension (H x W x D): w/o Front Panel 265 x 100 x 310 mm (8.2L)
- M/B Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- I/O Expansion Slots: Low Profile Card Slot x 1
- Power Supply: Standard TFX 12V, 200W
- Cooling Fan: 80x80x25mm Top Fan
- Security: Padlock Loop / Kensington Slot
- Front I/O Port: IEEE 1394 / eSATA / USB2.0 x 2 (at Rear Panel w/ Module)
- Chassis Intrusion Switch
- Screw-less ODD Bay Clips
- Screw-less Top Cover Clips
More links for "In-Win BP671 Mini ITX Case with 200W Power Supply - Black"
Contemporary and Innovative.
In Win combines technology and art. Founded in 1985, In Win is no newcomer to the cases market, with over three decades in chassis design and development. In Win's goal is to better itself every day, continually improving on its own case designs until perfection is achieved, offering a no-compromise approach to how your system should look. Its broad spectrum of cases range from huge and extravagant E-ATX designs with massive airflow potential to cool the latest and most power-hungry gaming setups, to the small and elegant Mini-ITX housings for the more subtle system build for the home user.