"In-Win BQ Series 660 Mini ITX Case with 120W PSU - Black"Small, Smart, Sleek and Spectacular! The BQ Series is only 3.3 liters in size but includes various multi-functional features. With a depth of less than 8 cm, this chassis can be easily mounted behind an LCD monitor. The BQ Series not only minimizes its size but also maximizes its features. he BQ Series uses an advanced dual layer interior structure design. The spacious interior supports a DVD Drive, Hard Drive, and 3-in-1 Card Reader.
- Case Size: S.F.F Slim Chassis (Ultra Small Form Factor)
- External Drive Bay: Slim ODD x 1
- Internal Drive Bay: 2.5" HDD x 1
- Front Ports: USB 2.0 x 2 / HD Audio
- Dimension (H x W x D): 225 x 76 x 193 mm (3.3L)
- M/B Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- Safety: Meets RoHS, CE and FCC Class B Requirements
- Security: Kensington Slot
- Optional: 3-in-1 Card Reader / eSATA / USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2 (at Rear Panel w/ Module)
- Mesh Side Panel(BQS)
More links for "In-Win BQ Series 660 Mini ITX Case with 120W PSU - Black"
Contemporary and Innovative.
In Win combines technology and art. Founded in 1985, In Win is no newcomer to the cases market, with over three decades in chassis design and development. In Win's goal is to better itself every day, continually improving on its own case designs until perfection is achieved, offering a no-compromise approach to how your system should look. Its broad spectrum of cases range from huge and extravagant E-ATX designs with massive airflow potential to cool the latest and most power-hungry gaming setups, to the small and elegant Mini-ITX housings for the more subtle system build for the home user.