"In-Win Dragon Slayer Midi Tower Case - Black"This chassis is designed to resemble ancient chain armour, covered wtih a resistant dark grey metallic paint and elegant blue LED logo; the dragon slayer not only represents the high tech modern but is something you will remember long after the first sighting.
- Material: 0.6mm SECC
- External Drive Bays: 5.25" x 1 / 3.5" x 1
- Internal Drive Bays: 3.5" x 3 or 3.5" x 2 and 2.5" x 1
- Front I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1 / USB2.0 x2 / HD Audio
- Dimensions: 430 x 196 x 426mm
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX
- Expansion Slots: 5
- Front Cooling: 1 x 140mm Fan
- Top Cooling: 1 x 140mm Fan
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 90mm Fan
- HDD Cooling: 1 x 90mm Fan
- Side Cooling: 4 x 120mm Fans (optional)
More links for "In-Win Dragon Slayer Midi Tower Case - Black"
Contemporary and Innovative.
In Win combines technology and art. Founded in 1985, In Win is no newcomer to the cases market, with over three decades in chassis design and development. In Win's goal is to better itself every day, continually improving on its own case designs until perfection is achieved, offering a no-compromise approach to how your system should look. Its broad spectrum of cases range from huge and extravagant E-ATX designs with massive airflow potential to cool the latest and most power-hungry gaming setups, to the small and elegant Mini-ITX housings for the more subtle system build for the home user.