"In-Win GRone Full Tower Windowed Case - Metallic Black/Grey"The InWin GRone is a great full-tower case. This case offers high levels of versatility with airflow as the cooling options are immense, the construction of the chassis frame is solid and sturdy and offers a great stable base to work from when building a new PC. All of the fans supplied include fan filters to ensure that your computer is kept as clean as possible.
- Case Size: Full Tower Chassis
- Material: 0.8mm SECC Steel
- Drive Bays: External 5.25” x 3 / Internal 3.5” x 8 or 2.5” x 8
- M/B Form Factor Support: E-ATX (12” x 13”) / ATX / Micro-ATX
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size and EPS
- I/O Expansion Slots: PCI-E / PCI / AGP Slot x 8 (Supports up to 365mm)
- Front Ports: USB 3.0 x 2 (Internal Connector) / USB 2.0 x 2 / HD/AC’97 Audio / Fan Speed Controller
- Top Ports: 3.5”/2.5” SATA HDD EZ-Swap x 1
- Supports up to Total 120mm or 140mm Fan x 10
- Front: Supports up to 120 or 140mm Red LED Fan x 2
- Rear: Supports up to 120 or 140mm Fan x 1
- Side: Supports up to 120 or 140mm Fan x 1
- Top: Supports up to 120 or 140mm Fan x 3
- Bottom: Supports up to 120 or 140mm Fan x 2
- HDD Cage: Supports 120 or 140mm Red LED HDD Fan x 1
- Watercooling Support: Top: Supports Water-Cooling Radiator up to 360mm / Bottom: Supports Water-Cooling Radiator up to 240mm (Bottom HDD Cage Must be Removed)
- Rear: Water-Cooling Hole Ready
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 562 x 245 x 593mm (22.1” x 9.6” x 23.4”)
More links for "In-Win GRone Full Tower Windowed Case - Metallic Black/Grey"
Contemporary and Innovative.
In Win combines technology and art. Founded in 1985, In Win is no newcomer to the cases market, with over three decades in chassis design and development. In Win's goal is to better itself every day, continually improving on its own case designs until perfection is achieved, offering a no-compromise approach to how your system should look. Its broad spectrum of cases range from huge and extravagant E-ATX designs with massive airflow potential to cool the latest and most power-hungry gaming setups, to the small and elegant Mini-ITX housings for the more subtle system build for the home user.